Thermage treatment in London
|Full face||1 hour||£1850.00|
|Special Offer-Full face||1 Hour||£1490.00|
|Body||1 Hour||from £2100.00|
|Special Offer-Body(per one area)||1 Hour||£1500.00|
|Eye Thermage||30 mins||from £790.00|
|Special Offer-Eye Thermage||30 min||£590.00|
What is Thermage treatment?
It's your smiling face, but with noticeably tighter and lifted skin. The brand new thermage treatment is taking the health and beauty world by storm. Collagen production is stimulated using a special RF (radio frequency) tool, something which also produces a contouring effect. Over the course of between three and six months, you will slowly start to notice a more toned, fuller look to the skin of any part of your body you choose to have treated.
Celebrities like Jennifer Anniston and Gwyneth Paltrow are just the latest in a long line of people to start regularly espousing the benefits of thermage treatment. Here is why:
- There are no side-effects and it is non-invasive. Other than a slight reddening experienced by only a small percentage of people, there are no side effects. There are no injections or needles required and no surgery of any kind.
- There is no downtime and it is long-lasting. After treatment, you can walk out the door of your beauty salon and immediately get on with your day. The results, whether you have only had thermage on the area around your eyes or over your entire body, should last for around three years. One treatment - which will last between 30 and 90 minutes depending on the area you are having treated - can deliver excellent results for many people. To achieve the lasting effect, you will need a several-month course of treatment.
- You can use it across your whole body. A thermage facial is often referred to as a non-surgical facelift. But do not let that put you off - or blind you to the fact that a full thermage body treatment is not only possible but recommended by physicians as part of your regular skin rejuvenation program. It is ideal for any area where you have lax, loose or thin skin. Thermage eyes are a "thing", as are full face or thermage body treatments which include the stomach, arms, knees, thighs and buttocks.
What are the normal results of thermage treatment?
The results of thermage treatment can last for up to three years. That is an incredibly long-lasting effect, and one of the reasons why the system is so popular.
You will notice some visibly beneficial initial tightening of the existing collagen after your first treatment and then after each following session. Many people report that their skin is left feeling glowing and looking plumped by comparison to normal.
However, it is after a regular course of treatment lasting for around three to six months that you will start to notice that your skin always looks tighter and smoother.
The expected results of the treatment depend on the area treated:
- softening the lines around the eyes, mouth, and forehead
- reducing or softening wrinkles, and decreasing "hooding" around the eyes
- tightening the skin of the thighs, abdomen, arms
- improving the contours
- improving the acne scars and cellulite
And remember if you are having thermage skin tightening in order to prepare for a specific event such as a wedding or birthday, it is usually best to plan ahead so that the full results of your thermage treatment will be on display for all to see. You can easily book an appointment in our beauty salon in London by calling 020 7846 0203 or through the reservation or contact form.
Are there any thermage side effects?
Thermage side effects are very rare indeed - in addition to being very minor. A very small percentage of people may experience some short-lived redness or small-scale swelling which may last for up to 24 hours. The only negative most people experience though is a sensation of heat for a moment or two when the tool touches them. The device incorporates a cooling and vibration effect though, so this goes away quickly.
The only people which thermage is not usually suitable for is pregnant women. Breastfeeding women can go ahead with the process as no topical anaesthetic is used, though this is always worth talking over with your beautician.
Almost everyone can get straight on with their day as soon as their thermage treatment is over with no side effects at all.
Frequently ask questions
How long does thermage last?
For most patients, the results of the treatment last at least two years. This varies from person to person as well as skin condition and aging process.
How much does thermage cost?
It depends on the area being treated. The price for a full face is £1490, and for a body, it starts from £ 2100. The duration per session is 1 hour.
NB! Maximum two procedures per calendar year!